Indoor Analytics – We can now see what your eyes can’t!
Coastal Resource Mapping that specializes in GIS & precision agriculture is now bringing our outdoor precision agriculture & crop scouting techniques directly into indoor cannabis grow operations.
Specifically developed for cannabis, our CannaIntelligenceTM technology uses a combination of sensors and spectral imaging to monitor your plants for health issues and infestations, enabling you to detect disease, pests, and pH or nutrient issues before they become visible.
Seamlessly integrated into our custom products, CannaIntelligenceTM helps you grow smarter, faster and better.
All with the touch of a button.
We know you’ve worked hard to build your business and want your harvests to be the best. But maintaining consistent, high-quality product is challenging. Pests, Mold & Mildew, and Poor Health can strike at any time, while Facility inefficiencies can increase costs and decrease yields.
For years, precision agriculture has helped growers safeguard soy, corn, wheat and more against crop-destroying agents. With decades of experience in the traditional sector, we also support indoor growers with applied precision Ag technologies where our clients are now seeing up to 15% increases in yield & 30% increases in revenue when integrated across their operations!
Common indoor grow challenges:
- Plant health
- Powdery Mildew
- Facility Issues
- HVAC failures
- Nutrient/irrigation issues
- Light failures
- Increase yield up to 15% by moving only those plants ready to propagate forward
- Decreased labor costs – focus your efforts on moving your grow forward
- Reduce risk of introducing pests into clean system by detecting them through poor plant health that is invisible to the naked eye
- Enables quality, replication, and consistency of product at scale
- Automatic monitoring and alert system
- Entire system pays for itself in 1-2 harvests
- Cheapest insurance policy you’ll ever have!
CRM assists several major forest companies through management of BC corporate GIS data. …
CRM provides GIS Support to Coastal Shellfish for its shellfish tenure applications. Coastal…